Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 4, 2016
You see them at movie premieres, at fan conventions, any place the subculture we call “fanboys” gathers. They are obsessed devotees of this TV show, that comic book or movie, people so enamored with the fantasy that they dress up … Continue reading
He fought the law, and won. He fought Liston and Frazier and Foreman and Terrell, the U.S. government and Malcolm X. He changed religions, renounced his name and dodged the draft. He taunted, teased, boasted and bragged. He showboated, showed … Continue reading
The second “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie could have done with more laughs and a shorter running time. It is, after all, a comic book movie for kids and not fanboys. Thursday night and Friday, it set a pace that … Continue reading