Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: Can a "Rag Doll" thrive in Mixed Martial Arts?
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "The Assistant" sees it all
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 4, 2016
You see them at movie premieres, at fan conventions, any place the subculture we call “fanboys” gathers. They are obsessed devotees of this TV show, that comic book or movie, people so enamored with the fantasy that they dress up … Continue reading
He fought the law, and won. He fought Liston and Frazier and Foreman and Terrell, the U.S. government and Malcolm X. He changed religions, renounced his name and dodged the draft. He taunted, teased, boasted and bragged. He showboated, showed … Continue reading
The second “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie could have done with more laughs and a shorter running time. It is, after all, a comic book movie for kids and not fanboys. Thursday night and Friday, it set a pace that … Continue reading