Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 22, 2016
An important, hot-button topic gets an amusing, convincing if cursory treatment in “Can We Take a Joke?”, a documentary about the war on free speech in America. It’s not a film about government censorship or old-school State Sponsored Religion restrictions … Continue reading