Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 22, 2015
Movie Review: Not much fright in this “Poltergeist”
Well, the little girl gets it. Kennedi Clements plays Maddy Bowen, the child trapped between the real world and the afterlife in the new version of “Poltergeist,” gives us wild-eyed terror that we can hang onto and a blood-curdling scream … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Not much fright in this “Poltergeist”