Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 17, 2015
Weekend Box Office: “Pitch 2” nearly $70, “Mad Max” $45
A blockbuster weekend for two films marks this third Sunday in May. An established brand, “Pitch Perfect 2” shattered whatever glass ceiling there was for femme centric comedies/musicals and may have $70 million+ in the bank by midnight tonight. Astounding. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Weekend Box Office: “Pitch 2” nearly $70, “Mad Max” $45