Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 23, 2014
It started with tweets from The Alamo Drafthouse and the Plaza in Atlanta. Theaters, high and low, north and south, east and west, will be showing “The Interview” now that Sony has un-surrendered to North Korea. Here’s The Verge’s list … Continue reading
Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes both suggest that this year’s crop of holiday movies are worth checking out, but there’s no serious “must see” in the mix. “American Sniper” and “Big Eyes” have the best reviews, a return to form for … Continue reading