Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 22, 2014
Casting Amy Adams to star in “Big Eyes” is one of the great no-brainers in Hollywood history. Yes, the movie’s about Margaret Keane, the secret painter behind those “big-eyed waif” paintings and posters that dominated pop art of the pre-Andy … Continue reading
The acting drops away from Bradley Cooper’s performance as “deadliest American sniper” Chris Kyle. Cooper bulked up, kept a pinch between his lower lip and his lower jaw and became a man of few drawled words, the perfect Clint Eastwood … Continue reading
Wes Bentley may be more than just another generic hunk, more than a “Hunger Games” and “Ghost Rider” alumnus, more than just the scientist with the “red shirt role” in “Interstellar.” Not that “After the Fall” does much for his … Continue reading