Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 19, 2014
Mark Wahlberg on gambling, “The Gambler” and the pardon
Mark Wahlberg plays a college professor with a near-suicidal addiction to gambling in his new film, “The Gambler.” While he knew moviegoers would have little trouble buying into him as a guy with an obsession for blackjack, the “day job” … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Mark Wahlberg on gambling, “The Gambler” and the pardon
Weekend Movies: “Hobbit” passes muster, “Museum” doesn’t, “Annie” panned
So Sony Pictures’ OTHER holiday movie will have to tote the load that it was to have shared with “The Interview,” a film the studio pulled from release after North Korea’s ranting threats against the studio, theatergoers and America in … Continue reading
Posted in previews, profiles and movie news, Reviews 2 Comments