Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 19, 2014
Mark Wahlberg plays a college professor with a near-suicidal addiction to gambling in his new film, “The Gambler.” While he knew moviegoers would have little trouble buying into him as a guy with an obsession for blackjack, the “day job” … Continue reading
So Sony Pictures’ OTHER holiday movie will have to tote the load that it was to have shared with “The Interview,” a film the studio pulled from release after North Korea’s ranting threats against the studio, theatergoers and America in … Continue reading