Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 20, 2014
Whatever else Angelina Jolie has been doing in her busy personal, professional and activist life, we can be sure she wasn’t spending it watching World War II prisoner-of-war movies. “Unbroken,” her film of Laura “Seabiscuit” Hillenbrand’s book about ex-Olympian Louis … Continue reading