Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 20, 2014
Whatever else Angelina Jolie has been doing in her busy personal, professional and activist life, we can be sure she wasn’t spending it watching World War II prisoner-of-war movies. “Unbroken,” her film of Laura “Seabiscuit” Hillenbrand’s book about ex-Olympian Louis … Continue reading