Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 26, 2014
“The most cruel dictators are usually, in private, quite charming people,” purrs Christoph Waltz in that gloriously precise, Oscar-winning Austrian accent. Not that he’d know. He’s not met any, or played a dictator in a movie — yet. But give … Continue reading
I have been following, with a mixture of interest and annoyance, the whole “Interview” release/threats kill the release/released in spite of the threats saga, much of it on vacation in the remote wilds of rural Va. The “interest” part was … Continue reading