Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "Dutch" is a gangland saga that's no treat
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 26, 2014
“The most cruel dictators are usually, in private, quite charming people,” purrs Christoph Waltz in that gloriously precise, Oscar-winning Austrian accent. Not that he’d know. He’s not met any, or played a dictator in a movie — yet. But give … Continue reading
I have been following, with a mixture of interest and annoyance, the whole “Interview” release/threats kill the release/released in spite of the threats saga, much of it on vacation in the remote wilds of rural Va. The “interest” part was … Continue reading