Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 8, 2017
Movie Review: Creepy, comical cult exposed–again– in “My Scientology Movie”
British TV presenter Louis Theroux and a BBC crew set out to be the latest to “expose” the religion-as-pyramid-scheme Scientology with “My Scientology Movie.” Not that everybody doesn’t know that. As “shocking” subjects for documentaries go, the buy-your-way-into-a-sci-fi-writer’s idea of … Continue reading