Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriages with "A Suitable Girl" are more complicated than you think
- Netflixable? Don't cross your imaginary lover, not if she's named "Sylvia"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 22, 2017
When Rod Serling wanted to sell his concept for “The Twilight Zone” to CBS, he gambled his hopes on a can’t-miss concept — The Last (Person) on Earth. That TV pilot, “Where is Everybody?” starred Earl Holliman as a man … Continue reading