Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 22, 2017
Movie Review: Iceland’s a pretty place for the World’s End in “Bokeh”
When Rod Serling wanted to sell his concept for “The Twilight Zone” to CBS, he gambled his hopes on a can’t-miss concept — The Last (Person) on Earth. That TV pilot, “Where is Everybody?” starred Earl Holliman as a man … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Iceland’s a pretty place for the World’s End in “Bokeh”