Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Abraham's story aimed at the Easter audience -- "His Only Son"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? The Vulgarians Rise Again -- "Murder Mystery 2"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 17, 2016
Movie Review: “Danny Says” profiles a musical tastemaker for a generation
Danny Fields was “the Company Freak” for Elektra Records in the 1960s, the “interface” between the drugs, sex and rock’n roll culture he immersed himself in, and “the suits.” He was “the speck of sand in the oyster” who instigated … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Danny Says” profiles a musical tastemaker for a generation
Box Office: “Blair Witch” bests “Bridget?” “Snowden” bombs,”Sully” closes in on $70
The heroic pilot picture “Sully” will enjoy one more weekend at the top of the fall box office, thanks to a strong Friday and projections that it will hit the $21-22 million mark for the weekend, and $70 million overall, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Blair Witch” bests “Bridget?” “Snowden” bombs,”Sully” closes in on $70