Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 2, 2016
“The Light Between Oceans” feels like a fall movie. It’s a sad romance, a period piece, a Michael Fassbender film with no funny costumes or comic book plot. It’s lush and lovely, but a bit limp, like a well-written Nicholas … Continue reading
The customs officer in Tokyo asks her, “Purpose of your visit?” And Sweetpea (Dree Hemingway) is perfectly blunt in reply. “I came here to break up with my boyfriend.” But her boyfriend is a mercurial, fragile rock star. He’s shooting … Continue reading