Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "Photocopier" reminds us that in Indonesia and elsewhere, the Revolution will not be Televised
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Movie Review: "Umrika" sadly reminds one of the America the rest of the world used to see
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2016
As the best day of my professional life happened in the early 1990s, when I followed Leonard Nimoy around central North Carolina on a location scout, pardon me while I get all weepy about his son’s lovely documentary, “For the … Continue reading
Radar Online is reporting, and assorted British newspapers are doing what British newspapers do — stealing that reporting — that Sony and the Broccoli family and other producers backing the James Bond franchise are offering Daniel Craig $150 million Yankee … Continue reading