Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 10, 2016
So Tom Hanks still has an audience. Clint Eastwood’s name in the director’s credit has renewed punch, thanks to “American Sniper.” And “Sully” is the first break-out hit of the fall, opening to an estimated $30 million this weekend. That’s … Continue reading