Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: July 30, 2016
Box Office: “Bourne” opens bigger than “Star Trek,” “Bad Moms” is $26million+ surprise
The champagne is popping over at STX, the new kid on the smaller-distributor block (“The Gift,” “Free State of Jones”, “Hardcore Henry”) that thought an R-rated comedy in the “Bad Teacher/Bad Santa/Bridesmaids/Hangover” mold, one about Modern Motherhood, would hit. They … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Bourne” opens bigger than “Star Trek,” “Bad Moms” is $26million+ surprise