Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 29, 2016
“Logic,” the great thriller director Alfred Hitchcock once intoned, “is dull.” So don’t try to pin down the geography of the long chase that is “North by Northwest,” don’t question too deeply how “The Birds” were able to pin down … Continue reading
Matt Damon isn’t winning universal praise for returning to “Jason Bourne,” nor is director Paul Greengrass. Weak reviews won’t give a boost to the spy who fears his government franchise. But it won’t need reviews to make money. Box Office … Continue reading