Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 29, 2016
“Logic,” the great thriller director Alfred Hitchcock once intoned, “is dull.” So don’t try to pin down the geography of the long chase that is “North by Northwest,” don’t question too deeply how “The Birds” were able to pin down … Continue reading
Matt Damon isn’t winning universal praise for returning to “Jason Bourne,” nor is director Paul Greengrass. Weak reviews won’t give a boost to the spy who fears his government franchise. But it won’t need reviews to make money. Box Office … Continue reading