Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 6, 2016
That’s quite the big screen image that Aubrey Plaza has created for herself. She lowers her gaze, opens her inviting mouth and the filthiest, unfiltered thoughts pour out. A red blooded male finds himself wondering what pick-up line might work, … Continue reading
The voices are mostly bland, the animation detailed but generic and the gags are all variations of low-hanging-fruit in “The Secret Life of Pets,” a comedy built around what our non-speaking companions do when we leave them alone all day. … Continue reading
Whatever subtlety there was remaining in the satirical intentions of “The Purge” franchise pretty much fly out the door and into the blood-soaked chaos of “The Purge: Election Night.” Any doubts even the slowest paying patrons had about who and … Continue reading