Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 28, 2016
Actually, when you add up the notices, all three wide releases this weekend sit right on the cusp of widely endorsed. The dislike is lukewarm, the endorsements likewise. That goes for “Jason Bourne,” an all-chase, no character-development return to the … Continue reading
“Nerve” is a thriller that almost lives up to its name. A jumpy and tech-savvy plunge into the Digital Death of Privacy that today’s youngest webheads/cell-addicts are embracing, it manages to be cautionary but cute, menacing but alluring at the … Continue reading
If only “Bad Moms” possessed the guts to live down to its title, the wit to deliver on its premise. An over-reach for a “Hangover” styled spin on motherhood with drugs, sex, booze and “experimentation,” it reaches “raucous” on occasion. … Continue reading