Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 20, 2016
I was always more of a fan of Garry Marshall the character than Garry Marshall the director. I rolled my eyes at “Pretty Woman” and had a hard time sitting through such indulgences as “Valentine’s Day” and “Georgia Rule.” But … Continue reading
Viggo Mortensen gives perhaps his sweetest performance as a father determined to righteously raise his kids “off the grid” and disconnected from much of society in “Captain Fantastic,” an earthy, funny and sometimes poignant portrait of a family that could … Continue reading