Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 20, 2016
I was always more of a fan of Garry Marshall the character than Garry Marshall the director. I rolled my eyes at “Pretty Woman” and had a hard time sitting through such indulgences as “Valentine’s Day” and “Georgia Rule.” But … Continue reading
Viggo Mortensen gives perhaps his sweetest performance as a father determined to righteously raise his kids “off the grid” and disconnected from much of society in “Captain Fantastic,” an earthy, funny and sometimes poignant portrait of a family that could … Continue reading