Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 20, 2016
I was always more of a fan of Garry Marshall the character than Garry Marshall the director. I rolled my eyes at “Pretty Woman” and had a hard time sitting through such indulgences as “Valentine’s Day” and “Georgia Rule.” But … Continue reading
Viggo Mortensen gives perhaps his sweetest performance as a father determined to righteously raise his kids “off the grid” and disconnected from much of society in “Captain Fantastic,” an earthy, funny and sometimes poignant portrait of a family that could … Continue reading