Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 20, 2016
I was always more of a fan of Garry Marshall the character than Garry Marshall the director. I rolled my eyes at “Pretty Woman” and had a hard time sitting through such indulgences as “Valentine’s Day” and “Georgia Rule.” But … Continue reading
Viggo Mortensen gives perhaps his sweetest performance as a father determined to righteously raise his kids “off the grid” and disconnected from much of society in “Captain Fantastic,” an earthy, funny and sometimes poignant portrait of a family that could … Continue reading