Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: Stallone is back on the beat with "Backtrace"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 18, 2016
The great Werner Herzog is the cinema’s most curious filmmaker, and his probing camera and soft spot for eccentrics make this (fiction) feature filmmaker’s documentaries stand alone. His wide-ranging intellectual inquisitiveness is well-served in “”Lo and Behold, Reveries of the … Continue reading
Those “Ab Fab” Brits, Edina and Patsy, are back — decades past their TV glory, more decades beyond their expiration dates in “Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie.” If it can be drunk, smoked or snorted, they consume it. Because even at … Continue reading