Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 25, 2015
Movie Review: “Sinister 2”
James Ransome played the unnamed deputy who survived the mayhem of “Sinister,” but lost his job over trying to save the family headed by a writer who has stumbled into a cache of supernaturally murderous home movies. So he’s the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Sinister 2”
Movie Review — “Hitman: Agent 47
A dog dumped into the dog (movie) days of August, “Hitman: Agent 47,” arrives as the “worst reviewed movie of the summer.” But is it the worst of the worst? Not if you’ve seen “The Curse of Downer’s Grove,” or … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review — “Hitman: Agent 47
Movie Review: “The Gift”
There’s always been an edge to Jason Bateman that showed us a nasty piece of work waiting to get out. That’s nicely exploited in Joel Edgerton’s “The Gift,” a psychological thriller about a husband and wife inconvenienced, then harassed by … Continue reading