Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Make a Great Climb, risk a Great "Fall"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: "Bodies Bodies Bodies" gives the people what they want
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 24, 2015
The difference between an “authorized” biography and one that isn’t sanctioned by the subject and his or her family/company is laid bare in “Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine.” “Official” biographer Walter Isaacson, whose all-access, occasionally unflattering biography is … Continue reading
Forbes has done its annual numbers crunching and compiled/concocted its “Best Paid Actrresses” list, and Jennifer “Katniss” Lawrence tops it, earning over $52 million over the past year. Scarlett Johannson had a VERY good year to come in second. Lots … Continue reading