Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Zoey Deutch is an influencer who fakes her way to fame -- "Not Okay"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 18, 2015
“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream,” Harlan Ellison titled one of his science fiction short stories. That’s as perfect an expression of an artist’s experience of “quiet desperation” as has ever been put on the page. Vivian Maier … Continue reading