Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 18, 2015
Movie Review: “Finding Vivian Maier”
“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream,” Harlan Ellison titled one of his science fiction short stories. That’s as perfect an expression of an artist’s experience of “quiet desperation” as has ever been put on the page. Vivian Maier … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Comments Off on Movie Review: “Finding Vivian Maier”
Owen Wilson’s “Go to” lines — summarized
Here it is, every arrow in the Butterscotch Stallion’s quiver. With “No Escape” dumped in the No Hit Zone of the end of August (Aug. 26), Wilson is in the latter stages of his film stardom. But here’s a video … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Owen Wilson’s “Go to” lines — summarized