Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Book Review: Remembering a Bomb and trying to make sense of the guy who made it -- "Cimino: The Deer Hunter, Heaven's Gate and the Price of Vision"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriage? Get through that first Pandemic date, which lasts "7 Days"
- Netflixable? The Further Murder Investigations of "Pipa" detour into "Recurrence"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 13, 2015
The deadpan charms of Kiwi comic Jemaine Clements are the chief recommendation of “People Places Things,” a droll New York romantic comedy that feels like 240 indie rom-coms that preceded it. Not that it doesn’t have its novelties. OK, novelty. … Continue reading