Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 19, 2015
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg dress down and cover themselves with bruises, fake-cuts and gore for the ultra violent “American Ultra.” And if they don’t cover themselves in glory, at least these reunited “Adventureland” co-stars do justice to this testicles-on-the-tarmac … Continue reading