Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: Korean Passengers and Crew face Terror at 30,000 feet -- "Emergency Declaration"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? If we "Don't Blame it on Karma! (¿Qué culpa tiene el karma?)," who DO we blame for this laughless rom-com?
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Animated Movie Preview: Apple TV+'s "Luck" gives us a Black Cat with Simon Pegg's Scots accent
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Netflixable? The Further Murder Investigations of "Pipa" detour into "Recurrence"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: Grab that last E-ticket of summer, "Bullet Train"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 26, 2015
Paolo “The Great Beauty” Sorrentino directed “Youth,” with Michael Caine, Harvey Keitel and Rachel Weisz all plopped into Italian locations in a tale of talent, art, age and beauty.
Jason Schwartzman may be a little old for the part, but there’s something of a “voice of his generation” spin to his role in “7 Chinese Brothers.” Larry, his character, is sarcastic, smart and utterly disgruntled. Nothing works out for … Continue reading