Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
- Documentary Review -- Mexican cuisine's first foreign champion, "Diana Kennedy: Nothing Fancy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2015
You’re gut shot, left alone to bleed out and die in the desert. And the only person who can save you is your teenage daughter, who suffers from agoraphobia so crippling she’s barely been out of doors in her entire … Continue reading
There’s nothing inherently wrong with treating that semi-campy 1960s TV spy series “The Man from U.N.C.L.E” as a lark, and the two agents in it as the original “Ambigiously Gay Duo.” But Guy “Sherlock Holmes” Ritchie doesn’t have the touch … Continue reading
The once-promising Michael Polish of the once-promising Polish Brothers (“North Fork”) directed his wife, Kate Bosworth, in “Amnesiac.” And the only memorable thing about this middling thriller is its resemblance to its betters, from “Misery” to “Before I Go to … Continue reading
His lover has died in the big city. And Tom needs to go to the funeral. But it’s out in the country. His lover’s family are farm folk. And they don’t know Tom (Xavier Dolan) exists. Because they don’t know … Continue reading