Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 22, 2015
It all happened so quickly. In under four minutes, two vehicles pulled up at a Jacksonville, Florida gas station, one person from each of those cars ducked inside for a purchase or a bathroom break, and all hell broke loose … Continue reading
Let’s do some good here. Let’s watch Patrick Jean’s arresting 2:44 short from a few years ago that was the inspiration for the Adam Sandler disaster that critics are tearing apart here, at Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. Here is the … Continue reading
For 15 or so glorious minutes, Peter Dinklage takes over and hilariously dominates “Pixels,” an Adam Sandler comedy saddled with the wrong star. For four or five minutes, here and there, Josh Gad dials up the wacky. And “Pixels,” a comedy … Continue reading