Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 8, 2015
“Minions” is ninety minutes of random wackiness, a pleasantly harmless and inconsequential origin story for those tiny, yellow goggle-eyed sidekicks to “Despicable Me,” aka evil genius Gru. Built on an across-the-epochs search for the ultimate villainous “Boss,” from T-Rex through … Continue reading
When you’ve run through so many alternate timelines and time-travel-to-prevent-the-future scenarios that you wind up betraying the fine, lean lines of the original “Terminator…” When you’ve run through Michael Biehn, Christian Bale and Sam Worthington, and the only actors left … Continue reading