Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Kids find Superhero Dad's "Secret Headquarters"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Arranged marriage? Get through that first Pandemic date, which lasts "7 Days"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 23, 2015
If it was up to movie critics, Adam Sandler’s movie career would be over. Not winding down. Not shrinking, which it has been. But dead. Done. But it isn’t, so we all, we ALL, vented at the failings of “Pixels,” … Continue reading