Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: July 19, 2015
Box Office: “Ant-Man” and “Trainwreck” underperform, “Minions” fades
It looked like a $60 million weekend for Marvel/Disney’s “Ant-Man.” Good reviews helped this B-team effort from Marvel to a healthy Midnight Thursday opening and beefy Friday. But the air went out of the balloon a bit Saturday, and Fanboydom … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Comments Off on Box Office: “Ant-Man” and “Trainwreck” underperform, “Minions” fades