Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: July 6, 2015
Movie Review: Robin Williams’ final film is the exhausted and dated “Boulevard”
“Boulevard,” Robin Williams’ final film, is a sturdy, sad-faced melodrama about a repressed man finally accepting his sexuality at 60. Well-intentioned, but predictable and instantly dated, it’s worth watching for his performance opposite Kathy Baker. They play a married couple, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews 2 Comments