Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 6, 2015
“Boulevard,” Robin Williams’ final film, is a sturdy, sad-faced melodrama about a repressed man finally accepting his sexuality at 60. Well-intentioned, but predictable and instantly dated, it’s worth watching for his performance opposite Kathy Baker. They play a married couple, … Continue reading