Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 24, 2015
“Amy” director and I agree on the career Amy Winehouse SHOULD have had, the one she might have survived
Asif Kapadia wishes Amy Winehouse had “just gotten out of London, out of Camden, away from the people, the drugs and that scene, and TRAVELED to where she wasn’t famous.” But it didn’t happen, and Winehouse was dead — not … Continue reading
The rise, fall and mainstreaming of hip hop fashion is explored in Sacha Jenkins’ “Fresh Dressed,” a documentary that visits an under explored corner of rap music history. Jenkins’ film details the sartorial statement that arrived, almost simultaneously, when hip … Continue reading