Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Boogie" has the game, are his Hoop Dreams in vain?
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Ridley and Holland star in "Chaos Walking"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 5, 2015
Weekend movies — “Spy” overpraised, “Love & Mercy” much loved, “Insidious” passable — “Entourage” nuked
So here’s how director and his muse guarantee uniform good notices for their latest comic teaming. Get collectively bent out of shape when critics abuse you for your over-reliance on “fat jokes.” Make people feel sorry for Melissa McCarthy, when … Continue reading