Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 10, 2015
“Godzilla” dumb and “Terminator” violent, “Jurassic World” is still a perfectly serviceable summer popcorn picture. Who cares if the story is a cut and paste clone of the original film? The dinosaurs are more tactile, the violence much more in-your-face … Continue reading
“All poets are mad,” the 16th century scholar observed. And so they have been, at least in the movies — mad and mercurial and of course, entertaining drunks. Dylan Thomas is the patron saint of this stereotype, and it’s his … Continue reading