Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 10, 2015
“Godzilla” dumb and “Terminator” violent, “Jurassic World” is still a perfectly serviceable summer popcorn picture. Who cares if the story is a cut and paste clone of the original film? The dinosaurs are more tactile, the violence much more in-your-face … Continue reading
“All poets are mad,” the 16th century scholar observed. And so they have been, at least in the movies — mad and mercurial and of course, entertaining drunks. Dylan Thomas is the patron saint of this stereotype, and it’s his … Continue reading