Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Cheating is made for "The Delinquent Season"
- Movie Review: Billy Crystal drags Tiffany Haddish into the schmaltz --"Here Today"
- Movie Review: "Midway" recreates an epic naval battle, with a lot of digital help
- Olivia Cooke proves she's more than "just a horror girl" with "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl"
- Movie Review: "Paper Spiders" offers as realistic a depiction of mental illness as any movie ever
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 8, 2015
You can’t make a movie out of the tragicomic novel “Me and Earl and the Dying Girl” without the perfect, terminally ill final third character in that title. The film’s director, Alfonso Gomez-Rejon cast about and found someone in a … Continue reading