Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review -- "Impractical Jokers: The Movie"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? Another good B-movie from Mel, "Blood Father"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 8, 2015
You can’t make a movie out of the tragicomic novel “Me and Earl and the Dying Girl” without the perfect, terminally ill final third character in that title. The film’s director, Alfonso Gomez-Rejon cast about and found someone in a … Continue reading