Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 4, 2015
It starts with a simple request. OK, it’s a horror movie. So maybe not so simple. “I want to talk to somebody who’s not around any more.” Of course, warning young Quinn (Stefanie Scott) that trying to talk with her … Continue reading
Writer-director-actor Jason Trost’s “How to Save Us” is a clever mash-up of the zombie apocalypse thriller and ghost story genres. But this lean indie picture runs out of surprises early and never overcomes flat, uninvolving acting, primarily by the eyepatch-wearing … Continue reading