Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review -- "Impractical Jokers: The Movie"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Another good B-movie from Mel, "Blood Father"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 4, 2015
It starts with a simple request. OK, it’s a horror movie. So maybe not so simple. “I want to talk to somebody who’s not around any more.” Of course, warning young Quinn (Stefanie Scott) that trying to talk with her … Continue reading
Writer-director-actor Jason Trost’s “How to Save Us” is a clever mash-up of the zombie apocalypse thriller and ghost story genres. But this lean indie picture runs out of surprises early and never overcomes flat, uninvolving acting, primarily by the eyepatch-wearing … Continue reading