Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 28, 2013
Sly Stallone still has a few miles left in the tank as far as this career second wind goes. An action picture shipped to the first weekend in February tells you it’s not that many miles — outside of his … Continue reading
It’s set in the middle of the Napoleonic wars, this story of a rule-breaking British society woman, Lady Hester Stanhope, who traveled near and far, and stuck her nose in Napoleon’s incursions in the Middle East, kept calm and carried … Continue reading
Tommy Lee Jones and Daniel Day-Lewis of “Lincoln” took supporting and best actor honors Sunday night at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Jennifer Lawrence picked up her biggest honor yet, best actress, for “Silver Linings Playbook.” And Anne Hathaway’s tearful … Continue reading