Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 23, 2013
“John Dies at the End” is a horror-comedy that scores more points for trippiness than it does for truth in title advertising. Before it trips over its own overly complex plot, before the comic leads have exhausted their modestly amusing … Continue reading
It’s “The Zombie Twilight.” Teen romance set after the zombie apocalypse, where the few remaining humans (Teresa Palmer, John Malkovich, Annaleigh Tipton, right) hold out against the brain-eaters. A zombie falls for a human. Mayhem ensues. Only unlike in “Twilight,” … Continue reading