Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: Zoey Deutch is an influencer who fakes her way to fame -- "Not Okay"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 23, 2013
“John Dies at the End” is a horror-comedy that scores more points for trippiness than it does for truth in title advertising. Before it trips over its own overly complex plot, before the comic leads have exhausted their modestly amusing … Continue reading
It’s “The Zombie Twilight.” Teen romance set after the zombie apocalypse, where the few remaining humans (Teresa Palmer, John Malkovich, Annaleigh Tipton, right) hold out against the brain-eaters. A zombie falls for a human. Mayhem ensues. Only unlike in “Twilight,” … Continue reading