Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Abraham's story aimed at the Easter audience -- "His Only Son"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? The Vulgarians Rise Again -- "Murder Mystery 2"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 9, 2022
Next screening? “Armageddon Time”
Well, tonight’s scheduled screening of “Bones & All” got canceled because the publicist who handles that title is in Miami, even though Orlando and Tampa theaters won’t be closed by a tropical storm that blows a bit and rains a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Next screening? “Armageddon Time”
Netflixable? Chastain, Redmayne, “The Good Nurse”
Not every “mystery thriller” needs to have much of a mystery about it to work. But none can get by without that “Eureka,” aka “Oh (snap)” moment. And in “The Good Nurse,” that’s a doozy. This true story, with some … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? Chastain, Redmayne, “The Good Nurse”