Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Wes Anderson visits 1968 France via "The French Dispatch"
- Netflixable? Amateur Polish sleuth wonders if she's "In for a Murder (W Jak Morderstwo)"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 8, 2021
I am at my favorite non arthouse cinema, the Regal Winter Park 20, Florida flagship of the chain, a lone white boy in a sea of Aretha fans of color. Because some of us have taste. MGM is having a … Continue reading
“The Swarm” is “Jean de Florette” meets “Little Shop of Horrors.” It’s about an idealistic, “try something new” farmer who breeds bugs, only to discover that blood is what makes them thrive. Only the French could think up this high … Continue reading