Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 29, 2013
The “Emperor’s New Clothes” con job of modern art takes one right on the kisser in “Exit Through the Gift Shop,” a little guerrilla style filmmaking about guerrilla graffiti artists and their status as darlings of the art world.
In Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C., anxious parents and kids who share their anxiety gather. They draw numbers, sit in a crowded gym, cross their fingers and hope for the best. What they’re hoping for is a chance … Continue reading
The actual box office figures from last weekend pushed “Hansel & Gretel” very close to its predicted $20 million take for the weekend, up from earlier notes that suggested it wouldn’t clear $18. “Mama” held almost 50% of its audience … Continue reading
They package the nominated short animation, feature and documentary films into a program that runs in theaters across the country so that film fans can check out ALL the nominees before Oscar night. Come to the Enzian this weekend to … Continue reading
Israeli filmmaker Dror Moreh persuaded six different chiefs of Israel’s domestic secret police, Shin Bet, to sit and be interviewed for his eye-opening documentary “The Gatekeepers.” It’s a film that takes the long view of Israeli-Palestinian history, but not the … Continue reading