Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 21, 2023
Movie Review: A Jewish daughter starts to wonder about her mother’s “Attachment”
Maja is a Danish actress who has found a new love, but who comes to realize her “Attachment” isn’t the one that rules her new lover’s life in this thriller that dabbles in Jewish supernaturalism. It’s a mysterious, quietly suspenseful … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: A Jewish daughter starts to wonder about her mother’s “Attachment”
Classic Film Review: The Urtext for Thrillers — “The Most Dangerous Game” (1932)
As I looked up the credits of this 1932 film, I stumbled across a 2022 remake I missed starring Casper van Diem and Judd Nelson, among others. That’s hardly a surprise. “The Most Dangerous Game” is the most filmed, referenced, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Classic Film Review: The Urtext for Thrillers — “The Most Dangerous Game” (1932)