Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 16, 2016
Movie Review: “Approaching the Unknown”
You don’t have to be Ridley Scott or have $100 million to make a Trip to Mars movie. A couple of minimalist sets, video monitors to bring other settings/characters and a desert you can film in reddish filters and voila … Continue reading