Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Movie Review: "Bad Boys for Life"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Into the melodramatic maelstrom of "1917"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 3, 2016
As much as we all love “discovering” fresh, new talent, there’s something to be said for casting your film with, if you can, movie stars. They understand, perhaps intuitively, something about the camera, how to leap through the lens, make … Continue reading