Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 3, 2016
Movie Review: Big names don’t quite rescue “Mothers and Daughters”
As much as we all love “discovering” fresh, new talent, there’s something to be said for casting your film with, if you can, movie stars. They understand, perhaps intuitively, something about the camera, how to leap through the lens, make … Continue reading