Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: The life of a refugee and work of art, a Tunisian satire-- "The Man Who Sold His Skin"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 26, 2016
Wow. Poor to middling reviews didn’t shorten the lines at the multiplex Friday. No no not at all. Deadline.com says enough tickets were sold that this Warner Brothers franchise-starter will have pocketed $171 million by midnight Sunday. Those are summer … Continue reading