Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: Hanks and his "Greyhound" battle U-Boats in the Atlantic
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2016
Gerard Butler has been Jean-Claude Van Dammed to a career of blood-drenched B-movies like “London Has Fallen.” Well, and big-budget dogs like “Gods of Egypt.”: At least he’s not all Egypto-tanned for this one. “London,” the sequel to “Olympus Has Fallen,” … Continue reading