Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: March 4, 2016
Movie Review: Sci-fi on a budget can be clever, as long as you have “Creative Control”
Here’s a lean little slice of sci-fi that proves you can be thought-provoking on a budget. “Creative Control” is about blurring lines between virtual reality and reality and the dangers the narcissists among us face when our desires take precedence … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Sci-fi on a budget can be clever, as long as you have “Creative Control”
Movie Review: Zoe Bell stars in “Camino”
Zoe Bell, probably the most famous living stunt-woman thanks to Quentin Tarantino making her a co-star of “Grindhouse” and “The Hateful Eight,” takes her shot at leading lady in “Camino,” a chase-through-the-jungle B-picture set in revolutionary Latin America. It’s a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Zoe Bell stars in “Camino”