Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Documentary Review: The definitive biography of Lady Day? "Billie"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 4, 2016
Here’s a lean little slice of sci-fi that proves you can be thought-provoking on a budget. “Creative Control” is about blurring lines between virtual reality and reality and the dangers the narcissists among us face when our desires take precedence … Continue reading
Zoe Bell, probably the most famous living stunt-woman thanks to Quentin Tarantino making her a co-star of “Grindhouse” and “The Hateful Eight,” takes her shot at leading lady in “Camino,” a chase-through-the-jungle B-picture set in revolutionary Latin America. It’s a … Continue reading