Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Beware of family guy who calls himself "Nobody"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2016
Can the fox and the rabbit be friends? The wildebeast and the lion? The sheep and the tiger? That world, Disney’s latest animated film suggests, would have to be a “Zootopia.” And it is. Until the preconceived ideas the majority … Continue reading
Swords and sorcery, sandals and sand — the genre nickname has changed over the decades, but the goofiness has not. There’s a long year ahead of us, but “Gods of Egypt” is going to stand out as one of the … Continue reading