Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2016
Can the fox and the rabbit be friends? The wildebeast and the lion? The sheep and the tiger? That world, Disney’s latest animated film suggests, would have to be a “Zootopia.” And it is. Until the preconceived ideas the majority … Continue reading
Swords and sorcery, sandals and sand — the genre nickname has changed over the decades, but the goofiness has not. There’s a long year ahead of us, but “Gods of Egypt” is going to stand out as one of the … Continue reading